Can I recover files from an unreadable SD card?
In some cases, the broken SD card is unable to read via a card reader or USB cable. You still have chance to restore the files from this card. Hdata Recovery supports the SD card recovery technology which makes a super scan process on such card; it will scan deeper rather than other modules to rebuild the file system.
Please note, if the damage is due to physical results this will be hard to recover. In fact, any physical damage on memory card will be hard to recovery, no matter using any recovery tool, as all recovery tools will not be able to scan into a physical damage SD card space.
Anyway, if you don’t know the reason why the SD card is unreadable, it still be a good idea to try to recover with Hdata Recovery Software.
Below are the features:
- Recover files from hard drive, camera card, USB and other media
- Recover files emptied from the Recycle Bin
- File recovery after accidental format or reinstalled Windows.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash
- Get files back after a partitioning error
- Get data back from RAW hard drives
- Recover documents, photos, video music and email,etc.