How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
Accidental deletion of your saved photos on an iPhone won’t be a disaster if you regularly make backups in iTunes and iCloud. However, it is not always the case. In fact, many of the users have no backup to turn to when they are in desperate need for one. Does this mean we have to kiss our lost photos goodbye forever? Not necessarily. Professional iPhone data recovery software can come to our aid and save the day, even if you have no backup files at hand. Here we will offer you a powerful iPhone photo recovery tool – H Data iPhone Recovery to recover deleted photos from iPhone with or without backup files.
H Data iPhone Recovery is the go-to software for you if you are struggling to recover photos from your iPhone. Here are some of the reasons:
- H Data iPhone Recovery supports the recovery of various types of iPhone files and data, including Camera Roll, Photo Library, WeChat pictures and other photos scattered across different applications.
- H Data iPhone Recovery offers different approaches to iPhone photo recovery, depending on whether or not a backup file is available.
- H Data iPhone Recovery allows you to preview deleted photos in thumbnails so that you can selectively recover the ones you need, instead of the whole photo database.
- H Data iPhone Recovery makes it much easier to extract deleted photos from iTunes or iCloud backup files. You don’t have to go through the rigmarole of restoring an iPhone device just to extract some of your favorite photos from iTunes backup files.
- H Data iPhone Recovery supports all models of iPhone, like iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s, even the latest iPhone 7s. It is compatible with all the iOS versions and works very well on Windows computers.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without iTunes Backups
Step 1. Download H Data iPhone Recovery on your computer, install and launch it. You also need to install the latest version of iTunes if you haven’t before.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to a computer with an USB cable, select Scan iPhone for deleted files and click Begin Recovery From iPhone button.
Step 3. Wait for some minutes while H Data iPhone Recovery is gathering all deleted data on your iPhone. It is not recommended to move your iPhone around during the scan process, in order to prevent possible loose connection.
Step 4: When the scanning process is done, you will be able to see all the recoverable files in their corresponding catalogs. Choose Photos on the left panel, you will find all your photos, including those deleted, listed on the right. They are shown as thumbnails for your quick browse and preview. You can select the photos you want to recover and then click Export Selected Records to save them to your computer.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iTunes Backups
If you get your iPhone stolen, damaged or lost, you can also recover your lost photos, if you have previously backed up your iPhone with iTunes.
Step 1. Free download H Data iPhone Recovery and install it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect iPhone to computer, select View and Restore Files from iTunes Backups. Choose an iTunes backup file and click SCAN.
If you have lost your iPhone or your iPhone is not functioning, you can also click Browse for iTunes Backups to manually select an iTunes backup file.
Step 3. When the scanning process is done, you will be able to see all the recoverable files. Choose Photos on the left panel, you will find all your photos in the iTunes backup listed on the right. You can browse and select the photos you want to recover and then click Export Selected Records to save them to your computer.