How to recover files from formatted hard drive?
Format recovery is one of the very import functions of Hdata Recovery Software. Hdata Recovery Software provides the format recovery technology model to recover all removed files from the hard drive, with this model you will get a 100% files recovery. Hdata Recovery Software is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
What is format recovery? Sometimes, you would like clean up a hard drive or one of the partitions you may try to format the device. This is a quicker way rather than deleting files. After formatting the storage device, all files will be removed from the hard drive. Format Recovery is to scan and recognize the removed files from the hard drive; all recognized files will be recoverable.
Hdata Format Recovery Features:
- Support any file types, such as photos, documents, music or any others
- Recover files formatted from SD Card or any other memory card
- Recover files deleted or lost from SD Card or any other memory card
- Recover files from unreadable or defective cards
Hdata Format Recovery Situations Supported:
- Recover files after accidental format from hard drive
- Recover files after Windows re-installation
- Recover files from formatted memory cards
- Recover files from a crash hard drive or cards
3 Steps to Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive:
1 Launch the Hdata Recovery after installation, start scanning and recognizing the lost files through the format recovery model.
2 Waiting for around 20 minutes for scanning and recognizing the lost files
3 Preview and select the files listed in the scan result list, and click Next to get all files back.