How to restore lost files on computer after disk format?
When you format your hard disk you will lose your files and get the disk cleaned, this should be a good way to release the storage space. Someone may do this and find out that one or more files may have also been lost after disk format. Do you know how to get such files back if you don’t have backup those files? Here is the way for you to get files back from the computer disk on Windows. Also, you can take this method to recover the files which have erased from the USB disk. Don’t wait, collect this article in your favorite folder, it will help you sooner or later.
Tips about formatting the hard disk
- Check the files and folders before you format.
- Backup the important files to another storage disk.
If you are using Windows 10 then you may try to backup your files with File History, this is the best way for most of the people to avoid losing their files. Windows data recovery may be a good topic to talk with, but it is better for us to avoid such cases.
How to restore lost files?
- Launch Hdata Recovery and learn the different buttons. It’s not that complex compare with other similar tools. For example, click the first button is to get your lost files, or you can click this one “Formatted Hard Drive Accidentally” to get files from a formatted hard disk.
- In this process of scanning, you will need to keep waiting. We suggest you can just wait for this process stop; it will try to scan every part of your hard disk to find out your lost files.
- In this final step, you will be able to select the files to be recovered. Just keep in mind that you should save the recovered files on another hard disk.
By the way, some of the people may ask whether it can recover the lost files lost from the mobile phone, such as Samsung or any others. Please note that Hdata Recovery will only restore lost files from the external memory card, so most of the Samsung phones are not in the support list.