Windows 10 recovery tips: how to recover deleted files easily
You can use the 3rd party data recovery software to find your lost files back for Windows 10. Of course some people may recommend the Windows 10 File History function to back up all the files, but in fact, in our years of experience, not all people will back up the files. So if you don’t have any backup, the best way to find out your files is to use the 3rd party data recovery software.
Below are some tips about recovering the files from Windows 10:
- Save your important files to OneDrive or Dropbox, this is a free way that you can save files automatically. After select the files and path, as well as the frequency, it will save the copies on your web storage via internet, and you don’t have to do anything.
- Don’t format your hard drive or partition after data lost. Please note that all data will be erased from the hard drive after formatted. Any data has been erased will not be recovered. Do remember this note.
- You can find out your deleted files in your Windows 10 recycle bin normally. If the deleted files are oversize, those files will bypass and this is the reason why you can’t find out the files in the recycle bin.
- You can recover files from SD card or USB disk on Windows 10; just make sure the device works well, and the device should be readable. Simply connect the device to your PC that runs Windows 10, you should find out the drive letter in your computer.
- H Data Recovery Master is free for scanning lost files. You can download and install the software to try to recognize the files, which have been deleted.
How to recover files?
Recovering files from Windows 10 is not a complex case. After launch HData Recovery software, click the corresponding button to start. It will do all the rest to find out your lost files in a short time. Please do not interrupt this process or it may not find all the lost files. And please keep in mind that, if your lost files have been damaged before recovery, they may still be recovered but they will not be able to open.